1. Home

David Beaulieu

Earth Day 2009

By April 13, 2009

Earth Day 2009 (April 22) is right around the corner.sunflower picture The Earth Day celebration is virtually the holiday of environmentalism. Find out how you can modify your yard maintenance approach so as to show your "Earth Day spirit" -- not just on Earth Day itself, but 365 days a year!

Read article: Earth Day Celebration

Photo ©2006 David Beaulieu (licensed to About.com)

Comments

April 16, 2009 at 11:14 pm
(1) Nik without a c Kripalani says:

I wish that Earth Day was everyday. I want people to pay fines for litter on Private property. I hope that we can save the earth more often than just April 22. I want it in every month on the 22nd. I want to see that polluters pay the price. I want polluters to pay up every last dime. Let them live on $1.00 a day or no money. I want to have Eco people pick up every piece of litter or have at least a cop stand by and watch. I want action NOW NOW NOW! Not tomorrow NOW! I had to pick up eight wine bottles at my work and that is not right. It should be the person and have him arrested and sent to rehab for 5 years.

April 21, 2009 at 3:15 pm
(2) sandy shniter says:

i wish earth day was everyday, because people pay more attention to the earth on this particular day!

April 21, 2009 at 10:38 pm
(3) Lance Andersson says:

I don’t know what ya’ll is talking about, we need to be using up everything this little ball of dirt has to offer so we can alll go to heaven soon. Jesus Christ loves you and wants you to litter every single day.

God Bless!

Rev. Lance Andersson
lance.andersson
at
gmail.com

April 22, 2009 at 6:22 am
(4) hrg says:

lance andersson you are nuts! Didn’t God put us here first and give us the earth and tell us we had dominion over it? Are we not to take care of it?
I think Jesus Christ would want us to be a good steward of the Earth, not just destroy it to get a quick ticket to Heaven.

April 22, 2009 at 10:15 am
(5) Gabster27 says:

I think Earth Day is an awesome thing to do.
however, i think people shouldnt be taking care of the earth ONLY on earth day.
but hey wat can we do?

p.s. i love nachos! XD

April 22, 2009 at 2:18 pm
(6) Kirk C. says:

I think getting a majority of the people on this planet aware of the amount of pollution major industries are dumping into the air and our water ON JUST ONE DAY would shake them up.
“We the People” are the boss, not politicians or CEOs. It is going to take a truly organized group of educated people in our country to wake up those who think they are in power to save this planet

April 22, 2009 at 2:56 pm
(7) Decsag03 says:

I truely pitty the folks that go to the church that lance anderson is preaching at. Preaching that God wants us to live in filth and disease to hurry up and get to heaven. I feel sad for you. God is always teaching us. Right now it’s about taking care of and respecting what you are given. It’s about showing love to what he created for us and in return you are a better person for being a responsible caring human being.

April 22, 2009 at 9:03 pm
(8) Kolette P says:

I agree with Kirk C. The air that we breathe, the water that we shower with, is all badly polluted and we must band together to be heard, and to educate each other.