Scary pumpkin stencils are just what the doctor ordered for folks with creative minds but unsteady hands. Apply those offered below to your pumpkins to paint or carve awesome jack o' lantern designs for Halloween. Printable for ease of use, just click on an image below and follow the instructions to print it out. Remove the black areas using scissors and you're ready to trace guidelines and then paint a face on your pumpkin.
Alternatively, some of the designs are just as useful for templates for carving jack-o'-lanterns. In the latter case, you'll want to trace the design on the pumpkin, then, following your guidelines, use a sharp instrument (such as an Exacto knife) to carve right through the pumpkin flesh.
For more pumpkin templates, please see my free jack-o'-lantern patterns.
- Scary Pumpkin Stencil: Werewolf Jack-o-LanternWhere will this werewolf jack o'lantern strike next with his wolf teeth and boar tusks?
- Skull and Crossbones Jack O'Lantern DesignSkull and crossbones jack o'lantern pattern.
- Pumpkin Skull Carving Stencil for pumpkin skull carving.
- Jason Mask Scary Pumpkin StencilsJason Vorhees pumpkin.
- Scary Devil Printable DesignDevil pumpkin design.
- Scary Pumpkin Stencil: Bat Pumpkin DesignBat pumpkin design.
- Graphic Index
- Text Index