The Bottom Line
- As an organic lawn fertilizer, it's safe to use around children.
- Pet-safe, too.
- An eco-friendly product.
- You may need some patience with this organic lawn fertilizer: results may not be perceptible.
- As of 7/23/09, product no longer available online; email owner at email@example.com.
- This organic lawn fertilizer is supposed to save water by helping plants use it more efficiently.
- Get Growing is also supposed to break up compacted soil.
- According to the maker of this organic lawn fertilizer, it's supposed to eliminate the need to remove grass clippings.
Guide Review - Organic Lawn Fertilizers
Here's how the manufacturer describes the idea behind "Get Growing," their organic lawn fertilizer:
"GET Growing™'s benefical microbes recycle grass clippings and other plant materials, helping your lawn, garden, and flower beds feed themselves."
The manufacturer makes two other interesting claims about their organic lawn fertilizer:
- "saves water by helping plants use it more efficiently"
- "breaks up compacted soil"