Omaha Bad Neighbors Perpetrate Snow Job
- My bad neighbor, Guy B. from Omaha, Ne is still harassing us. He brought his huge snowblower over to our neighbor, Doris W. who lives across the street from us. He used his snowblower to throw all of her snow into our driveway on purpose after me and my 80 yrs old mother shoveled our driveway. Guy is an evil monster. We called the cops on him for doing that on purpose. Guy was hiding in the house and he didn't want to open the door for the cops, because he knew he was GUILTY. The cops told him to stop it. Crazy Guy and his crazy mother, Lorraine B. & his crazy girlfriend and her crazy evil bad seed son keep doing mean things to us because they are so jealous of everything we do, like shoveling the snow, cutting the lawn, raking their leaves, etc. (unbelievable). My father & brother died young & that is why we have to do all of that work ourselves. Guy is the most heartless person on this earth & he enjoys hurting us continuously. God will punish him soon.
- —Guest Anonymous
Not 1, but 2 Bad Neighbors
- I have not 1 but 2 bad neighbors, the 1st a man in his 60s who (as he shouts drunkenly on the street all the time) has lived here for 31 yrs. His grown children are a menace, the girl running down the driveway with her top off, blasting her music in her car all hours, revving her car in our driveway, the son a drug addict, having drug parties when his parents go away, and the grand children omg. Yelling, screaming, cursing all hours on a daily basis. Riding ATVs down our driveway, no helmets, knocking rocks into our house. This man has even drunkenly told police when I called them finally that he owns this street. The 2nd lives right above me, a 21 yr old twit who has no regard for anyone. Slams doors, stomps at all hours, recently the owner came to shovel and salt, she moved the garbage can this girl put on the porch to do so. when this chippy got home from work she came kicking and punching our door, damaging it. Accused me of the stealing the can; but *she* stole it from me.
- —Guest Heather
More on Omaha, NE Bad Neighbors
- My sneaky neighbor, Guy B. of Omaha, NE does everything at night so we don't see him. We have high tech security cameras on our house and he doesn't realize we can see him good at day and night time. He was wearing his ridiculous little boy snow suit while he was snowblowing his driveway. He is over 50 & over 6 ft tall and he was all bundled up just like Ralphie from A Christmas Story show (Hilarious). He and his old mother, his girlfriend and her 13 yrs old son destroyed our Halloween decorations outside in the middle of the night. We called the cops at 2 AM & Guy B. & his family were watching us in the dark. When the cops left, this neighbor pulled their shade down. (Pretty obvious) That's why we had to get security cameras because of them and another bad neighbor, Doris W.& her family. They're working together & harassing me & my mom. They are very weird neighbors & not normal. God will punish them for what they have done to us.
- —Guest Anonymous
Omaha, NE Bad Neighbor Update
- My evil witch neighbor Doris W. of Omaha, Ne has been jealous of us ever since we moved to our home 3 years ago. Doris is jealous of me every time I helped my mom out with outdoor work because her two lazy daughters don't help her. Doris's daughter made her dumb boyfriend shovel snow off of her mother's driveway. Doris knew I lost my brother and father at a young age and the heartless evil witch Doris is still jealous of me and my mom. My mom is 80 years old and she helped me shoveling snow & raking leaves. The daughter's boyfriend is so jealous of me because I helped my mom out. He has been harassing us to please Doris & her daughter by glaring at us. I don't know what their problem is. We know Doris is obsessed with us and she watched us from morning to night. Doris has been harassing us by calling us from her cell phone and she blocked her phone number when she called us. I hope God will punish them.
- —Guest Anonymous
- I have a neighbor who claims to be a medical "professional". He has lots of $ and a bad temper. He's trying to steal my property, intimidate my family, and turn our neighbors against us. We think he abuses his wife and kids because they are afraid of him. He has his minor children vandalize our property so the law can't touch him. His wife is a weirdo with a nervous tick, probably from him; she's also a compulsive liar. I would throw a big party if they moved or dropped dead.
- —Guest GetEven
My former Omaha NE evil neighbors
- My former evil neighbor, Camille J. and Michael P. from Omaha, Ne are evil jealous witches. Camille has been harassing me ever since I was a child to my adulthood, because she was so jealous of me. She and her family destroyed our property in the middle of the night. Camille lied to everybody about me and my family and the dummies believed her. How sad. Camille called me all the time at my apartment. (15 times in one day) She blocked her cell phone number when she called me. I knew it was her calling me. I had to change my unlisted phone number 7 times because of her and still she found out my new unlisted number to call me again. Camille J. & Michael P. & their families will burn in HELL!
- —Guest Anonymous
Stupid, Bad Neighbours in Australia
- I'm only 15 and live in Australia, but my neighbours have recently become a pain. They play constant loud music and have started to dump dead palm leaves into our back yard claiming that "it fell by nature." Obviously I was upset that my mum has to deal with this kinda stuff, and today she just had enough and stormed over there, and since she is Chinese and doesn't understand English very well, I had to speak to the neighbours' mother -- who is a nice person but seriously needs to control her immature children. So I was speaking to her about it, but then all of a sudden her daughters come out and start swearing at me using the "it fell by nature" excuse again, and the younger one started calling my mum names and saying she's gonna punch her (and stuff all this trash talk), and then the oldest one, who looked like she hasn't had a shower in 2 years, starts saying she's going to get her "cousin," Sonny (who happens to be one of my friends) to bash me. These people are unbelievable.
- —Guest Alan
Omaha Bad Neighbors Update: Teamwork
- My neighbors, Doris W., Lorraine B. & their families and the lawyer & his wife who live next door to Lorraine are working together to do mean things to us by asking their friends to do dirty work for them. We had a new driveway put in 3 months ago and ever since our bad neighbors have asked their friends to drive into our driveway repeatedly. They enjoy harassing us. They are Latter Day Saint Mormons. We hope God will punish them for what they have done to us. They are so jealous of our new driveway and they watch us from morning to night. They are very weird people.
- —Guest Anonymous
Omaha Update: Turning Others Against Us
- Doris W. of Omaha has been harassing us ever since we moved to our neighborhood 3 years ago. She and her two daughters backed into our driveway repeatedly from their driveway and I told her & her daughters to stop that, and after that they have hated us ever since. Doris turned all of the neighbors against us. We don't do that to them, so why do they do that to us? Doris is so jealous of everything we do outdoors, even cutting the lawn, etc. She even called us everyday, so we blocked her phone number. We can't please her. She is so jealous and is obsessed with us.
- —Guest Anonymous
Two Years Gone, Thank God!
- I had very bad neighbors a few years ago and the damage they did is still prevalent. They had every imaginable disrespectful thing to do to the neighborhood, and only paused the week we were looking to buy our house. They broke windows, played loud music in their yard, and in the ally. They shot fireworks at our house on Fourth of July when they thought we were not home. Their friends offered to shoot our dogs, very loudly, for them. They threw cigarettes, beer cans and bottles, and trash into our yard. My dog got very sick (curious) after eating 'something bad' and it cost us over a thousand dollars to treat her, money we barely had. Now that they are gone I am so happy. But I regret not being proactive, remembering the negativity, paranoia and damages we were subjected to. It is very difficult to feel poorly in what should be your home. If you can fix your situation please do. You might not notice it now but you are probably wasting an insane amount of emotional energy worrying.
- —Guest Relieved
Fence Runs like a Dog
- My bad neighbor hates me and is obsessed with me. I caught her trying to look in my bedroom window. She has tried to micromanage my property and me. I used to be neighborly and listen to her. Then I got tired and she went too far and I fought with her. If anything, she got really much more excited by that. I finally realized that ignoring her like she didn't exist was the best option - because she is doing crazy stuff for attention. I never speak to her and mostly have peace now. Except if she realizes I'm within earshot, she stands by this little length of fence between our properties and mutters and growls angrily about everything she hates about me. When dogs do that, it's called fence running. I keep my iPod in a player by the backdoor and run music 24/7 just loud enough to provide white noise for me and drown out her ugly voice. Because of her insane and hateful behavior, I see her as a subhuman toad at this point. Probably because she's shaped like a toad as well.
Not Just a Bad Neighbor -- "Horrible"
- I have a bad neighbor that has been living next to me for a few months now. since she has moved in with her 2yr old son and boyfriend, I have had many nights with little sleep. She lets her son run back and forth in her apartment all day and night. sometimes as late as 12pm. It is so loud it vibrates into my apartment and gets very annoying. she has many shady looking people staying with her all the time, and there is constant traffic in and out. I have complained to my landlords many times and have even asked her to be quiet. Nothing has worked I have no clue what to do. I wish she would just get out!
- —Guest sara4dorian
Bad Neighbors With Powerful Floodlights
- My evil psycho neighbor purposely put his super powerful halogen floodlights on his garage facing toward our house & it melt his snow on his driveway. That is how bright his floodlight is. He can adjust his floodlight from dim to very powerful. He is a sneaky evil creep! He lied to the cops about us and he knows how to make the dumb cops believe him even though he knew we did not do anything to him and his crazy mother. They will never change.
- —Guest Anonymous
Bad Neighbor Story: Hockey Horror
- I live in a neighborhood where a hockey clique rules. This past year has been an experience that we will never forget. The teenage boys who live across the street thought that our driveway and backyard was their personal playground. We asked them not to use our driveway, and that in turn got my newly planted plants in my vegetable beds rocked. This later led to me being assaulted with a garden hose, which split open my ear, and collapsed a vein in my eye. I also was egged, had water balloons thrown at my roof, and FU written on my driveway. The family next to us let their dogs use our yard as their bathroom, while their children used our yard as their playground. We fenced, and the 3-year old from next door said she ought to slit our throats. My vegetable garden was poisoned with a 4-chemical mixture, and my new cedar fence was spray painted "4-sale". I am amazed at the number of people in the neighborhood who have caught these people doing things, but refuse to call the police.
- —Guest Joliet
God Hates Hypocrites!
- The Finance Director a church here in KC, MO is a man you wouldn't think would fall into the bad neighbor category. But he and his wife Gwen are unwilling to redirect water from their gutter and sump pump that flood our yard every time we get a significant rain. Over the last 2 years we've offered to pay to have them redirected to the sidewalk and have talked with them, the city and Home Owners Association to try to help with mediation, but he won't talk to anyone. One day he was out mowing (the only time we've ever seen him mow, usually it's his wife) and my husband approached him. He wouldn't look at my husband or stop. Don went into the front where his wife was and she said they weren't going to dig up their yard (of crab grass and weeds). This man, if u want to call him that, lets his wife handle their issues. It's escalated now, Don asked him why isn't he willing to help us with our water problem and he said "I don't want to talk about it".
- —Guest Christy